The Application Systems Analyst III provides support for the application development or implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional program or projects and/or provides application support for the user community with high complexity.
This Analyst III performs troubleshooting for high complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple modules or applications. Acts as subject matter expert in one or more areas. Works on one or more projects as a project team member.
* Admitting and Registration
* HIM Coding Analysis
* Finance and Financial Reporting
* Work with front-end users (Admitting/Registration) to ensure the quality of data collection
* Develop and execute training plans for staff
* Responsible for Implementing all system updates and upgrades coordinating closely with other Dignity Health IT departments
* Preparing new analytical and procedural documents that support departmental initiatives
* Help identify trends and problems and work with the department, vendor, and/or facility management to assist in the implementation of solutions.
* Assignments and oversight for the position will come primarily from the Implementation Manager of Revenue Services but will also come from Project Managers, and Program Directors
* Support existing capabilities related to the standardization and processimprovement initiatives within the revenue services.
* Assist in standardization of goal setting and performance monitoring related to projects.
* Collect, synthesize and communicate relevant information through the system to support strategies
* Provide support and guidance for the development and execution of plans to standardize policies, procedures and systems throughout all revenue cycle departments and information systems.
* Provide supportin creating and monitoring models that link strategies to measures of performance (financial and non-financial) that ensure successful implementation
* Understand and communicates the interrelationships between the measures and simulates the effects on business strategy
* Provide analytical support to and develops tools for hospital operations to enhance their skills in detecting both current and future performance issues
* Develop and manipulates large data sets as well as analyzes segments and data groups to assist in the development and implementation of strategies
* Cultivate internal relationships at the corporate and facility level to gain support and participation in initiatives including Chief Financial Officers, PFS Directors, Managed Care, Decision Support and other Corporate and Facility Departments.
* Cultivate external relationships to gain new knowledge and competencies
* Conform with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
* Utilize strong computing ability to balance multiple tasks.
* Function as a contributing and effective member of the team.
* Analyze and prepares special projects as needed
Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
Requires 7-10 yearâ??s experience working in IT Application Systems Analysis
Requires 7-10 years of experience working on Ambulatory, Clinical, Financial or Revenue Cycle Applications.
Requires 3 to 5 Years as Business User or Analyst in Revenue Services
Requires 3 to 5 years Siemens MedSeries4
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
5-7 yearâ??s experience working in the healthcare/medical environment required
Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required.
Moderate travel may be required: 0-25% during the normal course of business but may be required to travel more frequently during certain events.
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health, one of the nationâ??s five largest health care systems, is a 21-state network of nearly 9,000 physicians, 55,000 employees, and more than 380 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2013, Dignity Health provided nearly $1.7 billion in charitable care and services. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GigaOM Tech Jobs