Analytics Product Manager, Showtime Anytime
This role is responsible for managing the implementation and administration of digital tracking tools for Showtime’s TV Everywhere service, Showtime Anytime. He or she is responsible for thoroughly understanding business intelligence needs for Showtime Anytime and ensuring that proper data tools and methodologies are employed to provide ongoing product insights. This position will report to Director, Product Management.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Work with Product, Research and Marketing teams to assess ongoing business intelligence needs and establish priorities
• Develop a tracking and data collection strategy to support business objectives
• Define and develop detailed analytics requirements and specs for new initiatives, product features and product launches
• Partner with Product, Technical Development, QA teams and external vendors to ensure tracking is implemented correctly. Manage timely completion of projects.
• Hunt down reporting and analytics gaps and issues with the Product team and external vendors as necessary
• Ensure that business intelligence methodologies follow best practices
• Work with existing vendors and consultants, and evaluate potential new analytics tools and vendors
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Have 5+ years of hands-on experience with a broad variety of digital analytics solutions.
• Have deep expertise in designing, implementing, testing and deploying Omniture SiteCatalyst tracking and reporting
• Be a strong end-user of the Omniture suite of tools
• Know an event from an evar and an s.prop from an s.tracklink
• Be a data ninja: Excel black-belt a must and strong SQL/database skills is another very big plus
• Live and breathe video like we do and have hands-on experience implementing tracking tags and debugging tag implementation in web, mobile and other emerging digital and video platforms. Understand the particular reporting challenges and limitations of each environment
• Be experienced with implementing data tracking as part of new product initiatives
• Be able to manage multiple projects within matrixed, cross-functional teams
• Be experienced with Agile methodology. Experience with JIRA/Greenhopper a plus
• Be a skilled writer and have experience communicating technical analytics requirements in writing
• Be able to create and maintain really well-written and designed documentation
• Be able to support us in generating reports and insights to help data-driven product decisions.
• Have experience with using Omniture Test and Target or similar A/B testing tool
• Known for your ability to follow-through
• Analytical, detail and results-oriented with superior problem-solving skills
• A self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize competing tasks, take leadership of issues and drive them relentlessly to a resolution
• A team player
• Someone with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GigaOM Tech Jobs